Together, But Not Lkely, You Will Die

/
0 Comments


Im just want tell about life with family, friend or other people i'm sure you think want to be with the people you care about, but it certainly is not possible because of the death will get you sooner or later. Your wedding will not be separated by family quarrels will not separate you by a friend or a girlfriend. how about death? there are some people talking we will meet in heaven? DAMN u, personally I do not believe in heaven or hell exist. 

Well I am talking about the real world alone, death can not be avoided by everyone, even though it was a shaman, or whatever it's called death occurs it's gone you can not do anything. I am not a religious person but I believe my god, I am not a religious person but I always prayed every day for me, family, people I knew or not.

This is only the strange notion that I always think, I do not want to part with the people I love, I know because of the death. it feels like to live forever for always hanging out with the people I love
unfortunately it was just a bizarre thought that I want to talk about, because of the great unfortunately I to the people I love.

DAMN YOU, WE DIE !!!


You may also like

No comments:

Like us on Facebook

Trending Topic

My Love