POPUP MARKET : Negen Straatjes, Amsterdam's

/
0 Comments
Negen Straatjes


Believe popup market is a very cool place for shopping, because I am very excited about this event. Yep, in the popup market there must be a booth that sells fashion and unique items I really like. Not only fashion but also sells food anyway bazaar, does two things very concerned. This just makes me happy to wash the eyes for local goods are good, the goods sold was affordable anyway in my opinion, and all look pretty girl there hehe ..

Popup market this time there are 62 booths for fashion like Locale, Kana, Funday, Voyej, PMP denim, Pattent, KZL, Aksara Alpa, many more and I could not mention one-on-one. Then also no less good decor decorated like a theme popup market this time Negen Straatjes, Amsterdam.






was also a time to buy the things that I really liked and unique. The first I bought socks from Pattent at a price of 100K can be 3 pcs, the second I bought a small notebook with the price of the last 15K and I bought a keychain for 80K and the price originally 100K. Actually the hell I want to find a card holder that only three slots, but it stocknya booths selling all gone.




According to my local product is not inferior to foreign products, from the quality, and the model was that good anyway. Therefore I like some of the local products that are models and good quality. Yes as an example that I bought all products are local and do not forget you also buy local products.

-BOOM-


You may also like

No comments:

Like us on Facebook

Trending Topic

My Love