I Did Time At Home

/
0 Comments

You might think bored at home or just lounging at home. it is also my true nature, lying in front of the tv, while snacking, and did not do anything. But in my spare time can do many things, from playing the guitar, listening to music, reading books, and most anything i do to try and clean up your own shoes hahaa ... 

something silly but that thing I did often then not doing anything at home.

As i love shoes, if asked to choose a shopping shirt, pants or the other i keep choosing shoes. now has collected 10 pairs of shoes which I think is not cheap and I love all. In addition to love, the shoes also can be used for investment in the future, if you buy shoes that are cheap, certainly will not be sold or may be sold but little demand, but if you buy shoes that expensive maybe 6 months or 1 year ahead want you selling price of the shoes still high and you do not buy shoes in vain if it is not used anymore.












You may also like

No comments:

Like us on Facebook

Trending Topic

My Love