Outer : Look You #6

/
1 Comments



Friday t-shirt, first outer to use Uniqlo, second outer use Pull&Bear and Air Jordan Shoes

I noticed the second appearance is the outer, the first of course shoes. I will always make a difference beyond appearance, as to invite people's eyes when I passed in front of them. I usually piled jacket with a longer jacket, sweater can also be stacked with a jacket, and mixed with different colors to Make it look flashy. mixture of colors is very important for the outside appearance, I like the soft colors, not light. If there is a light color I certainly combine with dark colors.
So, I love outer and my style




shirt : Pull&&Bear
first outer : Uniqlo
second outer : Pull&Bear
shoes : Air Jordan IV


You may also like

1 comment:

Like us on Facebook

Trending Topic

My Love